my pet

I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Sunday, 25 August 2013

Book review

| | Wrinkle In Time | |
This book  takes a while to get into. Its quality's are its wide imagination and charming characters such as Charles Wallace his smarts paired with young age makes for an lovable interesting person. I think that a suitable age to read this book is 12 up, its has hard concepts that might be hard to grasp for younger readers. Its a great classic and an enjoyable read despite its low start. Meg and her younger brother Charles Wallace go on a space adventure to save there dad and the earth from the darkness.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.