my pet

I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Wednesday, 21 August 2013

5 songs wrinkle in time.

|| Five songs that would be a good sound track for parts of my book ||

E.T- by katy perry | For when Mrs Whatsit turns it a horse like creature because its about something weird alien .

 Everything has changed- by Taylor Swift and Ed Sheran | For when Calvin and Meg its about meeting someone new and wanting to now more about them or falling in love.

Wake me up- Avchii | For when they are on the resting plant because its a new and exciting and don't want to leave.

Counting stars- By one republic | when they are in the tessaract  because its in space.

Dear darlin- by Olly murs | For when Meg is thinking about her mum because its about missing someone.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.