- Visiting a foreign county not Australia or U.S.A they are all English speaking and have relatively the same customs and traditions. I would love to go to China or Japan their rich vibrant markets, hot food and eating utensils interest me, something that I haven't exprensed before. Give them a new view on the wide world around them.
- Reading a book, I think this is one of the important things. A book can teach you so many things, weather it be a new word or a lesson learnt by character in the book.
- Going to see an idle of there, for me it would be Emma Watson she is a great actor and it gives them a goal something to asiper to. Meeting someone who has Concorde all you could dream of being.
- Playing outdoors, and letting your imagination go wild, making something out of nothing and being in traced and taken away to a fun filled adventure.
- Having a best friend, someone to laugh with and share funny stories. A person you feel comfortable with. They are always the best to people to talk to about problems with.
- School, is what most of our childhood is made up of, learning developing in human nature and knowledge. With out schooling out generations to come wouldn't have the same knowledge as us.
- Go on holiday, and have a break to relax and have some fun with their family. Having family memories and photos.
- Having a passion, something to research and enjoy to experience. Being obsessed is a good thing I think. You should never be half hearted about stuff.
- Listen to music
- Eat, my mum red velvet cupcakes they are the best.
- Bake something so you learn to cook
Thursday, 11 July 2013
11 before 11
Our teacher asked us what would be 11 things you think a child should do before they turn eleven and why? If money wasn't a problem. Here is my list of the things I think children should experience and enjoy before 11 years of age.
Posted by Anonymous at 15:00