my pet

I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Wednesday, 26 June 2013

Wellington blown away

It was a cold wet day when I got off the bus, I ran down the hill and up my street when I walked into the house Mum had made me a cocoa . I sat down next to the fire and listened to my ipod well txting friends. But well I was inside, outside it was a different story the wind was just warming up for the night ahead.

Mum had shut all the curtains and turned all the lights on the stars had come out and the bad weather had set it for a wild night. I turned on my Facebook to find a million status about power outages and how bad the weather is. When I hoped into bed I had extra blankets and a hot water bottle. I could hear the wind howling like dog in the cold night but I was safe inside.

When I woke up, I got dressed school like normal only just to find school was cancelled I let out a squeal of joy. All day I spent watching movies and txting friends.Best no school day ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.